Monday, December 14, 2009

Dead Freakin' Last

That is where Marc Stein has the Wolves now in his weekly power rankings. You can see it here.

I'm not sure the Wolves are last as they have played better since Love's return. That said, I only saw the first half of Saturday night's butt-kicking from Sacramento. It appears as if keeping the wife happy was a good move because that thing got UGLY.

Tonight at Utah? Would love to say that I'm optimistic.

I do have an eBay bid on some tickets for Wednesday night against the Clippers. Will know by the end of the night if I'll be in Target Center for the big game.

Also, make sure you check out the New York Times story on the Triangle offense. It is some good stuff.

That's it for now. I might be tweeting during tonight's game, so make sure you're following @the600project.


UPDATE: Timberwolves.com says Gomes isn't going to play tonight after tweaking his knee. He can walk and should be fine, but won't play tonight. Audio link here

No comments:

Post a Comment